A New Focus on… Careers
We are here to help you understand how your qualifications, experience, transferable skills and personal qualities can lead you to advance your career and increase your employability.
Thinking of advancing in your career but don’t know where to start? We can help! The first step is to review your skillset as well as your personal and professional values and needs, and then we will work with you to co-design a Career Progression Plan using a range of tools, including the CAREER EQ Online Assessment.
We can help you to:
- set goals
- review your skills
- identify and target advanced roles
- assess your professional and personal ambition/capability
- create or review your professional profile
- develop professional relationships
- write an advanced covering letter and CV
- prepare with advanced interview techniques and presentations
- develop mindfulness / resilience / self-care
- nurture executive leadership skills
- develop or update your LinkedIn profile
What to expect
Our co-designed Progression Plan will provide you with the opportunity for in-depth personal and professional reflection to inform the career progression you are seeking.
Ongoing sessions will provide in-depth support and access to specialists across multiple platforms, time zones and locations to ensure discretion.
We understand our clients’ need for absolute confidentiality and the highest level of service within restricted timeframes – and we deliver!
For more information, contact Muriel Willem, Director of New Focus NZ.
We are here to help. Book an appointment or a free discovery call now.